Just sort of wanted to make a follow up video and blog post about the goal setting post I wrote about yesterday.
Setting goals is huge…goals become the guide by which you judge your journey and set your path.
You don’t have to have these extreme, lofty goals to make good use of goal setting either. As a matter of fact, especially at first, I would set very achievable goals.
The goal that I set for myself with regard to a new program I am marketing is to make 1 sale per week. Now, this sale needs to be at the average sale (company wide) at $3500.
So…if I make 1 sale at the $3500 dollar level then I’m good. If it comes in lower, that’s fine too, but overall on average I want to generate $3500 per week.
So, I further broke that goal down into 7 actionable steps that I could follow on a daily and/or weekly basis…
…UNTIL I ATTAIN THE GOAL!
Here’s the goal card itself:
As you can see, the goals are as follows:
1) Blog daily – this means write a blog post every day;
2) Video daily – or post a new video every day;
3) Paid advertising on a weekly basis;
4) follow up with prospects (MOST IMPORTANT);
5) Opportunity/Training calls – twice per week;
6) Education – continue to learn more about my craft!
7) Analyze what works and what does not work – weekly.
These goals require action, but, for me, are very do-able.
What are your goals? How are you going to implement this same strategy for you to achieve YOUR dreams and goals?